Terms & Conditions
Defective product? You can get an exchange within 30 days of
the purchase date.
It's easy to return a product:
- Log into your account or email Chuck’s Electronic Service email@example.com to initiate a return.
- We email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your defective product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders. Email Chuck’s Electronic Service to arrange these returns.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order
Most payment methods:
- Credit Cards: MasterCard and Visa thru PayPal
- Money Order
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Chuck’s Electronic Service cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
You can return new defective, items within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, as noted below:
- To initiate a return, call Chuck’s Electronic Service or email Chuck’s Electronic Service
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, call email Chuck’s Electronic Service to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as the Chuck’s Electronic Service receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please email Chuck’s Electronic Service for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
Price and/or Description Changes
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Chuck’s Electronic Service reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Chuck’s Electronic Service will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.